Saturday, April 28, 2007

Red is how I'm feeling...

I am officially not pregnant! Am I sad? A little. Am I happy? A little. Am I relieved. Yes, a little of that too. Every month is an adventure...but as long as the dollar store keeps selling prenancy tests, I'm okay with it. In fact, I am probably now their #1 customer. Gwen said that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Well, I have taken four tests in the past week and a half. Each one read negative, but because each one had the potential to be positive, I kept right on taking them. I am officially insane. these delusions led me to buy 6 total, so I have two left to satisfy next month's delusions for a magical, yet unlikely, pregnancy. ...and do you want to know what is really insane?! If I had bought my tests at a real store, they would have cost a total of $90. I love you Dollaroos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright, my suggestion is use condums!!!! dont chance it if you dont know your cycle! that is so risky you crazy folk! (=
gwen

Nessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nessie said...

Speaking of risking it...I believe you are one unplanned child ahead of me. In the words of Kelso, "BURN!" Oh yeah baby :-) haha Love you!