Friday, December 08, 2006

I completely forgot I still had this blog...I wrote a whole lot not too long ago about my new found epiphanies in regards to being a new mom and housewife, and it would be the perfect start to picking up where I left off here, but unfortunately, blogger won't allow me to cut and paste... so you can read said profound thoughts on www.mellanders.com ...key word "housewifery"

...and just so you know, this will be where I will post my thoughts apart from my site for Aloria. There a few people who go there specifically to see pictures of her (which is why it was created...so beautiful Aloria could be enjoyed by all of her far away familia) ...but who don't necessarily want to read all of my thoughts about this and that. ...and I'm not so sure I want them to either. Good good.

No comments: