Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some pictures from January 09

I know I have not updated in a while, but it's been so long and there's so much to catch up on that I felt overwhelmed every time I wanted to start... This is how I'm going to deal with this.
I'm not!
I will not catch up on the past three months, other then a few comments on pictures, and then when I'm done, I will let you know how we are at present.

New Years picture with Anne and Andrew (and Lydia)

On the way to Colorado...stopped in Vegas to visit family.
I love this picture...even though Aloria is not my "baby" anymore...she still is, you know?!
She'll always be my baby, and love every moment with her.

Taking a tour of the city in Aaron's aunt and uncle's Coach (motor home they bought).
It was fun to ride around without seatbelts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: