In the midst of our getting rid of things we don't need, Aaron dug up his military wear. He had a bunch of cami's that he sold back to a military surplus store, his dress blues he wore when we got married (which he will be keeping), and he also had some dress/service trousers that he didn't feel as comfortable getting rid of...yet he didn't like just storing them. So he asked if I would help him make them into a quilt for camping. A friend from church helped me cut the squares (I don't have the proper tools), and after Aaron laid out the pattern (and helped with the ironing of seems, etc) ...we now have the top for a very cool quilt. Actually, it will be a very warm quilt because the material is mostly wool :-) To make it bigger (to fit the two of us), we are going to add another border and then we still have to get some material for the back...I'll post a picture later when it's all done. Probably not for a little while, but at least we got this far.