Sunday, September 09, 2007

Looking back...

My parents were just here, for what seemed to me, far to short a time. It was a wonderful visit!!! Aloria took to them as though they had never been away :-) What an answer to prayer! In fact, she wanted to be with my mom for then with me...haha. That's when you know you have the perfect baby-sitter. Too bad we don't live closer!

While they were here, I downloaded some picture off of their camera.
My brother and Deanna at their wedding...
Aloria tearing apart my bouquet during pictures :-)
Very early in the morning leaving for home from Cali. Aloria is wearing such an innocent expression...she almost looks like she's about to cry.
One of the many goodbyes I've had to say to my parents... but for every goodbye, there was also a "hello"...thank the Lord for that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: