Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines' Day...or Single Awareness Day (whichever you prefer)! Either way, you are loved!!!

John 15:11-14


...These things I have spoken to you so that my joy may be in you,

and that your joy may be made full.

This is My commandment, that you love one another,

just as I have loved you.

Greater love has no one than this,

that one lay down his life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do what I command you.




I wish I could be near all of you for this day of love...love fest, if you will. Aaron, Aloria and I will be celebrating today's love fest at Pablo's Pizzaria down town. Sooo good! This morning he made me breakfast...a strawberry omlet. Yes, that is what I said, a STRAWBERRY omlet!!! I was a little hesitant at first, but let me just say, it was one of the most delicious things ever to enter my mouth!!!!! Oishii desu, yo!



Since money is tight, we have to be inventive for Valentines' Day...last year I got a Beta fish (it's dead now though...it got dropped once or twice whilst cleaning the bowl...oops). So, not only did I get breakfast, but he had his own lunch ready, aaannnd he made me lunch to take with me (I'm baby-sitting at a friend's house for a month...tell you about it later). He put all my favorite lunchy things in it for me...though I don't actually know what's in there, because it was supposed to be a surprise for when I got her. Only...I um, forgot it, so I still don't know what is in there, and I want it soooooooo much! I'm so mad at myself. I intend on getting home before him and eating it all up so that he doesn't know, hehe. ...ahhh that would ruin the pizza goodness for later, though. Hmmm. I might have to tell him the truth.

(The pizza was some of the best I have ever tasted...pesto yumminess. On the downside, we accidently left our six pieces of leftover pizza on the table in the box...dang it! We'll just have to go back!)

All of this has meant sooo much to me...and sort of put to shame my Sierra Mist with a heart on it that I bought for his lunch because I know he loves them :-) That's okay...I'll thank him some more later! ...some things say I love you more than chocolates and flowers...though we'll still get those....tomorrow, when they're on sale :-) haha



No comments: