Friday, May 23, 2008

Sharing is caring!

I think that I got a really great picture of Aaron! We've been waiting for this day for so long, that it's hard to believe that it has already come and gone so quickly.

After I got the picture of Aaron, he filed back into his seat, and I realized that I still had a while to wait...and I couldn't stand the thought of going back to the bleachers...or just standing around in the sun, so I went back to where my parents and Beth were sitting and made the universally understood Golden Arches sign...and then proceeded to walk across the street (you'll notice we could still see the graduates from there) to get some breakfast.

We ate outside, so we could see when the balloons went up and we could hear the loud speaker announce its thing...so we headed back...just intime to find Aaron on the field, and with just enough egg mcmuffin left to offer him, that he wasn't a bit mad we left :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: